Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Subway Fairy!


I was looking through some picture files and I came across these pictures of Katie at Subway when I worked there in 2004! Katie would come over and help me clean up fast so I could close the shop early. She would sweap, wipe down counters, and even wash the dishes for me! I don't know what the wings were about. It must've been Halloween or something? I can't believe what an awesome sister I have! She would come so I didn't have to walk out to my car alone. It was super creepy there at night!

4 comments:

emily+brett said...

I love Katie! She has changed so much. I really do miss all of you and would love to plan a fun trip to come see you. Or maybe we could meet at the cabin one weekend! That would be great!

Karen and Mike said...

very cute, katie can be such a sweetie pie!

Karen and Mike said...

Katie can be very sweet. I love her!

Stephanie Kelly said...

she is so cute!!! Like you