Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy Anniversary Will!

Will and I have been married for 3 years today April 6th! Isn't it crazy how time flies?












I love you sugar!




I wish I could relive this day. I had so much fun!



Will and I met in Nutrition class at Dixie College while I was in my senior year of high school. Will was of course the class clown and the only person who would actually talk in class so I knew of him. After we were married he confessed to me that he would purposely drop his pen while in class so that he could turn and sneak a peek at me. I had NO IDEA! He asked me for my phone number while I was walking out to my car and when I told him sure he got so excited and he was so nervous that he said "GREAT!" and then walked away without my phone number. Haha!



I Love You Will! I'm glad your my adventure buddy!


This is our fairytale picture.



10 comments:

Staci said...

you guys are BEAUTIFUL...Happy Anniversary. So cute together..i love this couple!

cariesthoughts said...

Happy anniversary!
You two are so cute!!

Stephanie Kelly said...

Happy ANN...i loveeee you guys so much!! You two are my fav. people ever!

Ron and Maggie said...

Happy Anniversary Alex!!!! Thats exciting. I loved your pictures you look beautiful

Karen and Mike said...

Happy Anniversary Alex and Will!
Time flys when your having fun, right?! Congrats!

APRIL DAVIS said...

I didn't know it was your guyses anniversary already! As always, you guys are so cute. We love you. Happy Anniversary!

Morgan said...

Oh my gosh! I love your wedding pictures. Just stunning! :D Congrats on your 3 year anniversary. :D

cerrah said...

Cute, and fun to see a post from you. We miss you guys, we haven't seen you in so long.

Your hair is just - not of this world. That's all there is to it.

Congrats on three years!

emily+brett said...

i love love you guys and we are so happy you both love eachother so much. we miss you here in cali. i'm excited to see you next weekend! yay.

The Colvins said...

You guys are so cute! Ha, I love that Will would drop his pencil to check you out and and I love the phone number story. So cute!