Thursday, June 3, 2010

For those of you who don't know...."I sold my hair!"

Not really but I've always wanted to say that ever since I saw Little Women when I was 9 years old and Joe cut her hair. I've finally done it and it feels fabulous! Ok, I cut my hair about a month ago and it's already grown an INCH+! I don't know if I'll ever go back to long hair again! Maybe it will be my summer ritual to chop off my hair.

BEFORE



AFTER




Will said he likes my hair better short and curly instead of short and strait. What do you think?










7 comments:

APRIL DAVIS said...

I just love it...I can't decide straight or curly...they are both fabulous!

Rachel and Jake Squire said...

You look like a different person with straight hair! But they both look super cute!

emily+brett said...

OH MY I AM DIEING!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I'VE NEVER IN MY LIFE SEEN YOUR HAIR LOOK LIKE THIS! I'M IN LOVE WITH YOUR HAIR STRAIGHT AND SHORT. AM AT A LOSS FOR WORDS. ALEX. IT LOOKS AMAZING. DID KAREN DO IT?

{yes this comment called for all caps because your hair deserves it!}

Karen and Mike said...

Alex, you look HOT! Love it. Glad you like it too!

Karen and Mike said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alex said...

Yes, my amazing hair stylist sister Karen did it! She's the only one I can trust with my hair :)

The Colvins said...

I love your new hair cut! You look like a totally different person. It's probably fun too because you feel much lighter with less curls to manage :)