Thursday, March 26, 2009

Pretending to be working...

So, I'm pretty bored here at work and there is seriously absolutley nothing for me to do. It's like a fight for the phone when it rings because we're all bored and I hate answering the phones! I hate looking like a lazy at work. Sometimes I do homework but I can tell that the boss doesn't like it so much because it proves to everyone I have nothing to do. Usually I'm going non-stop and have a whole bunch to do. Uh-oh, I hope we're not turning into Ashley Furniture where we all fought for the phones, pretended to look busy, and then ultimately we all got laid off! AAHHHHH!!!!! I need to look busy! Any ideas for looking busy :)

2 comments:

Stephanie Kelly said...

I will call you every 10 mins and ask you furniture questions :)

Staci said...

I feel the same way...thank goodness I have access to anything and everything of the net and can blog and facebook all day. Go to sleep with sunglasses on..they will never know.