Saturday, March 28, 2009

We're full of beans....Hot dog, hot dog, hot diggity dog

For Spring Break weekend Will and I drove up north to visit my sister Karen, Mike, and little Nate. We had so much fun! Karen and I went shopping and we found the cutest shoes and outfits. I hadn't been shopping in forever so I had a blast! We also ate at some awesome restaurants. Carrabas, an italian place that had the best pasta ever, and Jason's Deli.



I love sandwiches and this was the best sandwhich I have ever had! The crossaunt was buttery and flakey and the turkey and ham was devine! The best part was that at the end of our meal they gave us free ice cream cones!






We had a lot of fun playing with Nate-Dog. I would throw pillows at him and he would try and hide from me. Nate also introduced us to the The Mickey Mouse Club House. On our way home, Will and I started singing "We're full of beans....Hot dog, hot dog, hot diggity dog" just like in the show. It's my new fav. song :)



For my cousin Emily's baby shower, I made her a baby blanket. I had so much fun making it, knowing that baby Steele and Emily would have some of their first baby memories with it. (I'm so glad that you love it Emily!)



The monkey and the lion were my favorite.




It turned out super cute and it matched her colors perfectly! I've used the same animal fabric before in another baby blanket I made for my friend Sarah and I loved it so much that I had to use it again.


5 comments:

Stephanie Kelly said...

mmmmm Carrabas is the BEST! That is were Eric and I had our first date! Great Job on the blanket!

The Colvins said...

yum.... Jason's Deli! Also, nice job on the blanket--you always are so creative.

Karen and Mike said...

We are glad you came to visit too. We love going to dinner with you and Will. You are a great seamstress, the blanket was so cute, I wanted it for myself!

cerrah said...

We loved our animal blanket! That one is adorable too. You have serious skills.

I'm glad you guys can hot dog it, now. We'll have to have a party at our house and all do the hot dog dance.

And by the way, the gift thing wasn't a hoax, I wasn't even thinking about the fact that it was April Fool's Day. Whoops.

Staci said...

Those pic.s were in Denver Co..... and arn't you suppose to be working young lady?? It was so good seeing your pretty lil' self today...next time we are down we are going to have to do movie night or something!!