Thursday, May 14, 2009

Graduating 2009

My sister KATIE is graduating this year from Desert Hills High. Its crazy that she's graduating, it feels like I just graduated a year ago! She invited me to go with her to get her Senior Pictures done and I'm so glad that I got to go. It was so much fun! It was fun to watch Katie posing for the camera. She was a little nervous at first but then got comfortable with the camera and did all these cute poses. Her photographer was Andrea Watkins. She did a really good job. They turned out AMAZING! She is so photogenic. I love the ones where she has the serious face. Man! I can't pull off the serious face. I always end up looking retarded.




The photos with the trucks turned out awesomely! Those are my favorites.



This one is just gorgeous. Katie looks friggin rad and the green truck just looks so sweet. I am officially jelouse.

3 comments:

Staci said...

she is so beautiful...so are you alex. Sorry though you look nothing like your sisters...are you sure your related haha. Andrea is a good photographer..I follow her blog.

The Colvins said...

Yes she looks beautiful and I think we all are a little envious!:)

Karen and Mike said...

I'm glad you got to go with Katie. Maybe since you know all the cool places to go and you are an expert at posing models you could take our family pictures.