Friday, May 22, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things!

As I am loving my summer free of school I've decided to make a list of all of my favorites so far:

1. Reading fun books with Will (we read aloud to each other. Yes we are dorks :) ) Right now we are reading the Fablehaven series and we are loving it!

2. Having picnics in the huge field neer the library

3. Summer movies! We've seen Star Trek and just last night THE TERMINATOR. Oh my they were so good! Im still freiking out a little about Terminator. It was awesome. I did enjoy Star Trek too which I am a little surprised. It had a really good story and it was a very pretty film (picture wise), but maybe thats because we were sitting about 12 inches from the screen! We showed up late so we got the crapy seats on the front row. But I loved it and I would totally see both again! My new favorite actor is Anton Yelchin. He was in both Terminator and Star Trek. He's a little nerdy but he's a great actor.



4. Fun projects! I love being creative. Right now I'm working on a project for April's baby shower. I'm really excited about it and I'll post pics once I give it to April. It has to be a surprise and she might see it on my blog!

5. Games. What can I say, I just love em. Yesterday we played Hand and Foot with Katie and Tyler and Will and I totally killed them! It was Tylers first time playing it so I'll give em a rematch. I'm a sucker for games.

6. Smoothies in the summer, especially the ones from Inta-Juice. Yum...my mouth waters for them

7. Sandwiches. I love sandwiches. Woo for Tom's Deli!

8. Warm summer nights

9. And the top favorite thing of mine is.....No Homework! YAY!

3 comments:

Moe said...

Fun stuff! I'm reading the fablehaven series right now too! I'm halfway through the third one! it's pretty good.

cerrah said...

Next time your over at our house we'll have to make smoothies. I think we do a fair job of it.

What a fun list. You are such a cool person, Alex. I really enjoy getting to know you better on your blog. We should do something creative together one of these days.

cerrah said...

So I was just checking your blog and for some reason I sort of did a double take at the picture of the actor this time.

I think you must like him because he looks like he could be you and Will's future son. (In, you know, 25 years or whatever.) Seriously.