Friday, May 8, 2009

Sweet Smell of Summer

Awwww.....The sweet smell of freedom. School has been over for about 2 weeks now and I LOVE it! I feel guilty I have so much free time. I have a list of projects that I've been waiting to do since January.

1) DI all the crap in my spare room and finally decorate it!

2) Refinish my sweet table that April gave me from Bath and Body Works (can you guess which one, the lipgloss table! Its a little gross now but its gonna look friggin sweet when I'm done with it and I've had such good memmories with B&BW so it pretty much one of the best souvineers ever!)

3) Put together a photo album with all of mine and Will's engagements pics and my bridals.

4) Sewing projects gallor and....

5) Cut my hair! AHHHH!!! A little terrifying but I've been planning it since last summer when I didn't have the guts to do it.

Wooo! I'm so excited.

6 comments:

Rachel and Jake Squire said...

You better post pictures when you cut your hair! I can't even imagine you with shorter hair!

Staci said...

hahah you have the nasty lip gloss table! That is freaking awesome...your gonna do something great with it I'm sure! oh and CUT YOUR HAIR...NO NO NO NO! I like short hair but you cant :(. Unless you use the hair you cut off to make me a wig!

Staci said...

ok i thought about it...maybe you can do a felicity and cut it, you would look hot! JUST NEVER DYE IT!

The Colvins said...

i want to see your table--sounds cute. how do you want to cut your hair--are you going to straighten it too?

cerrah said...

I also agree with the "Felicity."

You never know until you try, right? But I agree, don't dye it.

Happy Summer! Good luck with all your projects.

Karen and Mike said...

As soon as you buy that flat iorn, I will chop it for you!