Saturday, October 31, 2009

Craft Night!

Ok, so this is way late, along with all of my other latest posts. I've been crazy busy with stupid tests and homework. I just got to keep telling myself that it will all be worth it someday. You know, the killing of my brains after math tests have been pelting at it for more than 15 years strait in exchange for a good job and good money.... *sigh*... someday. So my brain needed a little vacation from all the analytical crap and Halleluya!! My friends Staci and Steph came to rescue and invited me to a fun craft night! I haven't had a craft night in about a year so it was fun getting my creative juices flowing.



The girls were both planning on going to WITCHAPALOOZA. From what I've heard it's a little village that gets all decked out in halloween decorations and everyone dresses like witches and there are prizes and contests and fun stuff like that! And you have to make your own witch hat...It's pretty much a requirement if you want to be cool :) I didn't get to go, but I will be going next year! So I made a witch hat anyways and I wore it to work on Friday the 30th.







I added lace to the brim of my hat. It's my favorite!

















3 comments:

Staci said...

it turned out sooo cute! I honestly never knew you were so handy w/ the needle..but wasn't surprised..there is NOTHING you cant do! And yes you will come w/ us to witchabalooza next yr!

The Colvins said...

Alex, I love love love your hat--I want one too!!

Karen and Mike said...

That hat is so cool! I would use it as a Halloween decoration!