Saturday, October 31, 2009

My latest projects

Over Summer break I did a whole bunch of projects that I never got a chance to post, so here they are! Of course there is a pile still in my corner of unfinished projects and projects that I just gave up on but, those will have to wait till next summer :( Ugg... I miss my project fun! If anyone else has some fun project ideas let me know! I'm getting bored of school.



I made this mug for my dad for Father's Day. He can never find a mug that has a wide enough lip to dip toast in his Hot Chocolate so this was perfect! And I painted this cool argile print on one side that I am most proud of! He loves it and uses it often.


Anyone recognize this table? Yes, its the ghetto lip gloss table from B&BW! I am so glad April saved this table from being dumpsterd. I love it and it makes the perfect craft and homework table. It was pretty nastified so I scraped off the old gum on the bottom and sanded down the whole thing.





The finished look! I painted it black and I love it!




For Aprils baby shower I made her this cute picture frame. Her colors were pink and brown and her theme was elephants so I quilted this little felt elephant. Then I added little pink knobs so that she could hang stuff from them. I turned out just how I had imagined it! Yay for sucessful ideas!







2 comments:

APRIL DAVIS said...

I still can't even believe how cute that elephant in the frame turned out! I love it! And I'm glad you had a good time with the lip gloss table-it needed your love and attention...

The Colvins said...

So cute--I'm glad I finally got to see all your cute projects. I love them all!!