Saturday, October 31, 2009

The Tricksters of Halloween!

Ahhh!!! I love halloween. When I'm 80 years old I'll still be dressing up for Halloween. It's one of my favorite holidays. I have some of the best memories dressing up a kid and going out and getting pillow cases full of candy and then at the end of the night, dumping at all out and sorting it, counting it, and putting each candy in its own catagory...wierd, but who hasn't done that! My Trick-or-Treat record is 1 3/4 pillow cases. I'm pretty proud of that. So what better way to celebrate Halloween than hangin out with some new Tricksters of this generation!




My nephew Jackson was Peter Pan. He loveeed his costume and he was so proud of it. My sister Kelly made his cute little costume. She did an awesome job.




My sister Kelly (as a mean hideously beautiful witch), Little Sam (as a puppy), and me (as nothing :(. I know! I'm still a little depressed that I didn't get dressed up. That's a later story)


Jake as his own twin.



This house was soooo cool! The picture is not very good, but there was a house set up down the street from my sisters that was all decked out like a haunted house. The kids had to go through in order to get their candy. So fun. Yep, I'm totally going to do that once I have my own house. I want to be the coolest house on the block that all the kids run to!

2 comments:

Staci said...

that is such a cute pic of will and jackson...i didn't even realize will was on his knees either hahaha jk :)

The Colvins said...

I'm glad you and Will came over and went trick or treating with us. And I know one day you and Will will have the coolest house on the block--all decked out on Halloween! Don't be sad about your no costume--check out Jake's blog and just tell everyone that you were dressed up as one of those things :)