Thursday, December 4, 2008

End of School Jitters!

Yes!!!! Halla freikin luya! School is finally coming to a close this semester. I'm so excited for finals to be over! Of course I haven't studied for any of my finals yet. My Jazz dance final is on Monday and I'm a little nervouse on how its going to turn out. My teacher is going to be reviewing our performance tape and grading us on how well we do. I saw the dance stage for the first time today. SCARY! The stage pretty much looks like a black tarp of death! I hope I do well and not let my nerves get to me.

Also, Will is taking me to my first concert on friday! I'm excited, but no jumpin outa my pants excited! I'm not the hugest fan of the Aquabats, but Will is litterally counting down the hours till friday so it makes me happy to see him so excited.

2 comments:

Will Bowen said...

H*@%# yeah!

Karen and Mike said...

Oh, I used to love the aquabats. You will have so much fun!